The winners of the First Chinese-Portuguese Literary Translation Award, jointly organised by the Macao Foundation and the University of Macau (UM), have been announced. The event received 17 entries and in the end two were selected for the award, namely Analects of Confucius, translated from Chinese into Portuguese by Giorgio Sinedino, and Nocturno Em Macau (The Nocturne of Macao), written by the Portuguese writer Maria Ondina Braga and jointly translated into Chinese by Zhu Wenjun and Wei Ling. A cash prize of MOP 50,000 will be awarded to each winning entry. The translators of the winning entries will be notified of the details of the award ceremony individually.
- 中葡文學翻譯獎揭曉 [澳門日報] 2018-07-11 C08 澳聞
- 中葡文學翻譯獎揭曉 [華僑報] 2018-07-11 23 澳聞
- 首屆中葡文學翻譯獎揭曉 [大眾報] 2018-07-11 P08 澳門新聞
- Concurso atraiu 17 obras de tradução literária [Jornal Tribuna de Macau] 20180711 P6
- Primeiro Concurso de Tradução Literária Chinês-Português já tem vencedores [Ponto Final] 20180711 P9
- 首屆中葡文學翻譯獎揭曉 2018-07-12 Hou Kong Daily B07,澳門新聞